QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Friday, January 26, 2007

Strip Paris Hilton Naked

Click title to go to the game and see if you can strip Paris down to nothing...

Good Luck


Paris Hilton Nude Videos - Adults Only Please

Salomon wants to remove links to Salomon/Hilton Video (Enter keyword paris hilton)

Infringing Material: We strongly believe that the operators of the following pages are engaging in copyright infringement by: (a.) directly infringing upon the copyrights in the Video; and/or (b.) engaging in "personal conduct that encourages or assists the infringement." [Perfect 10, Inc. v Cybernet Ventures. Inc., 213 F.Supp.2d 1146 (9th Cir. 2002)] Each of these instances of copyright infringement relates to recognizable portions of the Video which has been registered by the U.S. Copyright Office.
Google Searches: Paris Hilton Sex
Paris Hilton Sex Free
Paris Hilton Sex Movie
Paris Hilton Sex Movie Free Paris Hilton Sex Tape
Paris Hilton Sex Tape Free
Paris Hilton Sex Video Paris Hilton Sex Video Free


Paris Hilton's Private Items on Internet

LOS ANGELES // For those who haven't yet, somehow, had their fill of Paris Hilton, there's a new Web site that has posted a seemingly endless offering of the celebutante's belongings. The Web site, ParisExposed.com, launched Tuesday. It boasts that ...

Paris Exposed

Paris Hilton Sleeps with a Monkey


Paris told Australian’s Cosmopolitan magazine, “I don’t have sex unless I’m in a relationship. I’m old-fashioned when it comes to that. I really am! Yes, I’ve kissed a lot of guys. I like to kiss, but that’s it. I don’t go home with anyone. I sleep with my animals, like my baby monkey, Brigitte Bardot.”


Buy Paris Hilton

0 comments:

ScamBusters.org