QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Thursday, March 1, 2007

My Lucky Day Has Arrived or How To Win The UK Lottery Without Even Trying

I've gotten alot of scams over the years but this one is probably the worst try at relieving me of my money that I've received to date.After checking this one out I did find a bit of interesting information though.It seems that Mr. Brian Hunt is actually a real person who does work in the UK Lottery field which I find a little strange.I would think that there should be some law that Mr. Hunt could have the scammers prosicuted under if they were ever able to catch them.
Anyway,I can't even win my State Lottery which I play on certain occasions when the jackpot gets above $10 Million. My luck runs in the other direction so it's no surprise that I would win a phoney lottery from some douchbag scammers from Nigeria...BJC


We happily announce to you the results of draw of the UK LOTTERY,
Online Sweepstakes International program held on 9th of February,2007.
It is yet to be unclaimed and you are getting the FINAL NOTIFICATION as
regards this.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
£753,437,000 in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a
total cash prize of £7,534,370.00 shared amongst the firstTen (10)
lucky winners in this category B.

CONTACT THEFIDUCIARY AGENT:
EMAIL:agent.winninglottery@yahoo.it

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our online promotional lottery program.

Yours Truly,
Mr Brian Hunt
Co-Coordinator (Online Promo Programme).



stringalongafraudster


Welcome to stringalongafraudster, a website which has some fun with the nice people who clog your inbox with offers of sharing huge fictional fortunes. If you like the sport of scammer-baiting, go to the links below to check out some fun correspondence.

I intend to start a gallery page in the near future with pictures of genuine scammers, preferably holding signs in front of them. If you'd like to donate any pics please get in touch with me at the following address roywhiting2003@yahoo.co.uk . Enjoy the site. Roy.

0 comments:

ScamBusters.org