QuiBids

QuiBids is the new way to buy your favorite items by auction.Forget EBay and all the others, QuiBids lets you bid for items for pennies on the dollar and win big. Try QuiBids today and you'll never go back to those outdated sites again. Join QuiBids Today !

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Did Keith Richards Snort A Couple Lines Of Dear Old Dad ???

Keith Richards denies snorting his father's ashes

LONDON – Off the cuff or up the nose? That was the question Wednesday as Keith Richards said he was joking when he described snorting his father's ashes along with a hit of cocaine.
“It was an off-the-cuff remark, a joke, and it is not true. File under April Fool's joke,” said Bernard Doherty, a Rolling Stones spokesman, about Richards' quote in NME magazine.
But the magazine said on its Web site that the remark was “no quip, but came about after much thinking” by the 63-year-old guitarist.


Rolling Stone Keith Richards denies snorting his father's ashes, spokesman says

LONDON: Rolling Stone Keith Richards was joking when he claimed to have snorted his father's ashes along with cocaine, a spokesman said Wednesday.

"It was an off-the-cuff remark, a joke, and it is not true. File under April Fool's joke," said Bernard Doherty of LD Communications, which represents the band.

Doherty declined to say any more about why Richards made the statement in an interview with NME, a pop music magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."


Richards: I snorted my dad's ashes, they went down well

Keith Richards, the Rolling Stones' guitarist, has claimed he snorted his father's ashes during a drugs binge.
In an astonishing admission that might surprise even his fellow band members, who have become used to his wild and eccentric behaviour, Richards said he could not resist snorting the ashes while high on drugs.
"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," said the 63-year-old in an interview with NME. "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared, he didn't give a shit. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."


Technorati Tags:, , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

0 comments:

ScamBusters.org